Frattalone Companies, Inc.
Job Title: Controller
Reports To: Chief Executive Officer
Location: Little Canada Office
Status: Full Time
- Manage of all functions and procedures of the company’s accounting personnel
- Thorough knowledge of construction accounting systems of the company. Proficient with the other computer software systems for the preparation of reports, spreadsheets, and other accounting analysis that may be required by management.
- Directs and consolidates all department budgets, checks appropriation requests for fund approval and ensures that expenditures do not exceed budget amounts
- Interprets operating results relative to company finances and recommends cost reduction and profit improvement measures
- Maintains the company’s chart of accounts
- Ensures accurate and consistent accounting classification of all expenditures and underlying documents
- Coordinates work with external auditors
- Directs the monthly and quarterly preparation of periodic and annual financial statements
- Obtains or verifies information regarding financial health prospective customers
- Thorough understanding of GAAP and tax rules and laws
- Monitor daily cash balances in all bank accounts
- Prepare monthly cash flow projection reports and distribute to appropriate personnel
- Assist and review with management employee welfare plans
- Perform fiscal year-end accounting close-outs, including audit, with CPA
- Assist IT consulting company with company’s IT needs
The above outline of duties is not arranged in order of priority. These duties are not meant to restrict initiative, but rather to describe minimum activities. Those duties with from time to time may be altered by the CEO to suit the needs of the company.
Salaried based on qualification. Having 5 years or more of related experience is highly recommended.
Please send resumes in strict confidence to Nick Frattalone @